INTERNET BROADCASTING CENTER
Internet Broadcasting Center (hereinafter – the Center) is a subdivision of SSU (hereinafter – SSU).
Full name in Ukrainian Center – Центр Інтернет-телерадіомовлення.
The full name of the Centre in English – Internet Broadcasting Center.
Short title and / or abbreviation Center – Thesethree.
The main objectives of the Centre are:
- Display university and catering events where interested university, namely:
- organization and direct multi broadcasts involving students and university staff;
- provide material for broadcast on screens and display panels on campus;
- TV and audio recording broadcast signal videoversiy events prepared by the Centre;
- placement and support videoversiy events online and on TV;
- In cooperation with TV channels to promote the brand of the SSU direct multi-broadcasts of events of national and local level (TV shows promoting university).
- Promotion of theoretical and practical training center staff and students, including those involved in television technology:
- developments by involving universities and schools in the field of broadcasting in Ukraine and abroad;
- organization of broadcasters connectivity, support for partnerships and discussion of placing video University.
- Under the main tasks as the center are:
- shooting, editing and broadcasting of video materials telenarysiv, TV shows, news coverage, placement of media products for TV stations and networks;
- Capturing and logging, editing and preparing media versions;
- video and audio recording, processing and editing of film, television and audio production and use in television broadcasts;
- of elective courses, trainings and workshops for trainee engineer, director, teleoperatorskoho, marketing, advertising, Producing and other areas of show business, doing live broadcasts;
- Use and improve switching equipment and related work on patent maintenance of equipment;
- completion, testing, development, support and prevention switching equipment independent non-industrial production (PTS-trainer), and support and prevention of shooting and recording equipment;
- clock support of web server radio; writing and updating scripts to automate broadcast radio and music content, advertising and educational content, collaboration with content providers.